Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tutorial: Sweet Romance

Belated Happy Valentine's Day everyone!





Hope you like my new setup. I'm filming with my iPhone5 and got myself some new lights and I'm totally impressed with the quality!
Sorry for the late Date makeup video, I hope this video could still help with your upcoming dates this weekend or during the prom season.


It's been a year since I've started doing Youtube. I'll be trying to do one video a week, I hope could keep my promise. Wish me luck! And watch out for a giveaway soon!! :)



Products used:
ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Fanny Serrano Two-wag Cake in Organza
Prestige BrowPerfection Set
Étude House Proof10 Eye Primer
Nichido Eyeshadow in Pink Dusk, Raisin Wine
Pinkies Collection Eyeshadowib Brown
Ever Bilena Eye Pencil in Brown
Nichido Mineral Eyeliner in Black
Étude House Oh~m'Eye Lash Double up Volume
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
Ever Bilena Blush in Pink Petal
Nichido Lipliner in Rosette
MAC Viva Glam II
Miners Sweet Lips Lipgloss
EOS Lipbalm in Honeysuckle Honeydew

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search