Monday, December 24, 2012

TUTORIAL: Tangerine Love

Happy Holidays everyone!

I went a bit crazy with orange with this look. Orange is definitely my hyped-and-psyched color. It makes me feel energetic! I was looking for an affordable orange lip color for months and saw one from Ever Bilena. It's called Hot Summer. Oh boy, I'm totally sporting this lip pie in the coming summer months. :)













This was actually an old video I recorded over a month ago, but failed to edit due to my busy schedule. But you know, better late than never! I was supposed to do a voice over but my voice cracks due to an upper respiratory infection and I didn't want to delay this video any further by waiting for my voice to be okay. Haha.

Products I Used:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC30
4U2 DreamGirl Lovelight BB Powder in No.3
Prestige BrowPerfection Brow Set
Etude House Proof10 Primer
Virginia Olsen Mineral Eyeshadow in Flame
Ever Bilena ProGlitter Eyeshadow in Raspberry Crush
Bench Paintbox Auto eyeliner Pencil in Black
Etude House Oh~m'Eye Lash Double Up Volume
SanSan Blush in Honey
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Hot Summer

Brushes used:
Beauty Cosmetics Face Perfection Domed and Angles Kabuki Brush
Beauty Cosmetics Blending Brushes
      -Get it from the Beauty Cosmetics FB Store
Artist Studio Slanted Eyeliner Brush (Got it from Landmark, definitely check this line out!)

Enjoy the holidays!

Love,


PS.
Currently editing a makeup tutorial using all LOCAL products since a bunch of you requested an affordable look. Gotta love our Pinoy makeup brands. :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I was mesmerized by your use of colors here... beautiful :) I love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC! Maybe you can come by mine too and maybe follow each other? :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this vid! Now, I can already use my orange lippy! :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ Aveeno Philippines

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search