Wednesday, October 24, 2012

UNBOXING: October SaladBox

I just received my first SaladBox! Really excited when I got them and created an unboxing video right away while I was still in my uniform! Haha.
SaladBox is a Beauty Subscription service in which for 500 PHP, you'll receive 4-5 items of full size or sample sizes of makeup, skin care and cosmetics products delivered to your doorstep monthly! It's the first beauty box service in the Philippines and is akin to Birchbox, MyGlam, etc.


More info and pictures after the jump! :)




Inside the box you will first see a card that has a message from SaladBox and a summary of items that is in the box.

Here's an overview of the stuff in the box. I actually got 8 pieces of items! Not bad for 500 pesos.

BC Fragrance Pillow Mist in Relaxing Mint
150 PHP 60mL
This smells really refreshing and relaxing at the same time. And your hair smells great upon waking up!  
Love this! 

Black Beauty Crystal Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Black Beauty 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
Surprised to see sachets samples here. It's just weird since shampoo samples like these tends to be given away for free. Just saying. 

Sakura Foam Hand Sanitizer
90 PHP 50mL Full Size
This is my favorite for this month! I love how they included 2 pcs of this sanitizer. It's my perfect sanitizing product as of the moment. I hate using alcohol because of the sent and it tends to dry my hands. I hate using gel sanitizers since they tend to be sticky! I seriously feel that sometimes my hands get dirtier whenever I use gel sanitizes since I feel more dirt sticks to my hands. Eeek. This foam sanitizer is perfect! Non-alcohol smelling and non-sticky!! It smells refreshing! A bit of a soapy floral sent. Absolute love. :)

BC Fragrance Spiced Fig Tea Room Fragrance Travel Size
150 PHP 60mL
This was extremely small! I'm quite disappointed with this sample. It's supposed to be a room fragrance, but for this amount, I doubt that it could diffuse its scent. But it smells nice. With a hint of vanilla and cinnamon.
Virginia Olsen Mineral Eyeshadow in Olive Branch and Flame
150 PHP Travel Size 1g

Virginia Olsen Mineral Shadow in Olive Branch and Flame
 They're really really pigmented. I haven't tried using it in my eyes. So I can't say much about it's staying power. I just wish I got it in other shades. I like shade Olive Branch, it's a deep forest green shade with golden shimmers. I don't care much for the shade Flame, a medium satiny orange shade. I'll try to create a look that I could make use of this shade. Maybe it could grow on me and like it as well.

This is actually what I love about receiving random products. maybe you'll discover a new color or style that suits you well. It lets you try something new outside your comfort zone and usual style.

I'm super excited for future boxes. I hope more companies team up with SaladBox so we could be able to try lots and lots of new products in the coming months! :)


Love,




PS. This is not a sponsored post. All thoughts are of my own opinion.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing the unboxing~ I wanted to check the first few boxes first before planning on subscribing but its a bit disappointment on my side as none of the products really interests me. I hope they provides more makeup in the future boxes ^_~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search