Tuesday, October 9, 2012

KOREAN EYEBROWS TUTORIAL! How I Thread, Shape and Define My Eyebrows



Hi everyone!!!
It's great to be back! I missed filming sooooo much. I've been really busy this past 2 months in the hospital, couldn't find the time to film and edit properly. I've also been breaking out really really really bad lately and I'm giving myself some time off makeup and stuff.




Notice anything different in the video?? Comment below on what you think of my new light set up!  I DIY'ed my new ring light, and I'm satisfied on how it illuminates my video. Thumbs up if you want me to explain how i did my DIY Ring Light in another video. I still have to figure out how i will make it stand though. Right now, i just placed it on a chair. Haha. Also, I filmed with an iPad since i ran out of batteries for my Flip camera.

I have tons of videos coming up for you guys. Aaaaand, it's my birthday month! By the end of this month, I am going to do a GIVEAWAY to thank all my subscribers!! I'm thinking of giving away a brush set from Beauty Cosmetics or Real Techniques and a couple of other stuff. Tell me what you think in the comment section!

Anyway, I've always kept my eyebrows ala Korean, on the thicker and straighter side since i really think that it looks more youthful and natural than slick thin and curved brows. A more horizontal brow also compliments my longer face shape. Koreans are known for sporting such eyebrows since most celebrities have oval or long face shapes. Having curved eyebrows would greater emphasize the length  and roundness of their faces, while a flattened arch would make their faces look shorter. Likewise for those with angular and boxier faces, curving the brows would soften the linear look of the face and would add length to their faces.

I also love extending my eyebrows more towards the nose area since it will definitely give you an instant noselift even without contouring. This gives the illusion of a thinner nose bridge. Makeup Magic!

Well, that's it for now! Thank you so much for watching, supporting and subscribing!

Hugs,
Clarissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search