Friday, August 3, 2012

REVIEW + DEMO: 4U2 DreamGirl Faith BB Cream and LoveLight BB Powder

Hi everyone! I'm finally back with a video. I've been really sick and busy so I haven't done any videos lately. I apologize for the redness around the nose since I'm still sick and occasionally sneezed during this video. Haha. Gross! XD
Anyway, I haven't seen much reviews of these products around in the internet, so I decided to make one. Definitely loving this as an everyday BB cream and powder. Affordable and very nice finish. Not too dewy not too matte. And the best of all, it controls my oilies!!! Just perfect! :)





4U2 DreamGirl Faith BB Cream 30mL for 184 PHP available at SM Department Stores or Watsons
4U2 DreamGirl Lovelight BB Powder 7g for 194 PHP available at SM Department Stores or Watsons

1 comment:

  1. Great review and I love the outcome! Followed you already. Hope you don't mind to follow me back. :)

    Thumbelisha's Corner

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search