Saturday, July 21, 2012

TUTORIAL: Purple Passion Smokey Eye

Hi everyone!

I'm really slacking off a lot lately. Haha. I'm currently rotating in Neurosurgery so it's been pretty hectic. I think I did the most number of errands and orders in a day during this rotation.

I'm slacking off doing new videos as well. So sorry! I got a new laptop so I'm still getting used to the Mac interface. But I'll be editing soon! I also rearranged my unit, so there will be a new filming set up. I hope that would be better than my previous two setups. Maybe I'll also show my little makeup collection and how I organize my makeup.

I think I had some a couple of consults that's why I wasn't able to continue with my backlog posts last time. I guess I'll take it slowly. This time, a fun purple eye look that's really easy to do. I really love using Nichido's Girl's Night Out colored eyeliners. It makes any look more interesting and vibrant.


Check out what I've used for this tutorial after the jump!


Products Used:
Base:
James Cooper Jazzy Cream Foundation in CF-02
Fanny Serano Two-Way Cake in Chino
Ever Bilena 3D Compact in Dark Baked Fusion
Ever Bilena Blush in Pink Petal
Etude House Golden Ratio Contour Maker in Gold

Eyes:
Dollface Cosmetics Avant Garde Palette
Nichido Girl's Night Out Eyeliner Pencil in Deep Plum
Ever Bilena Thick Lash Mascara
Nichido Minerals Precise Eye Pencil in Chesnut

Lips:
Ever Bilena Famous Lipstick in Peppery Pink

Thanks for watching!
Don't forget to subscribe!!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search