Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kokuryu Summer Cake Demo!

Finally, I came around to filming a demo of my Kokuryu Summer Cake. It was so frustrating that I lost my previous pan of the Kokuryu Summer Cake. I was reminded of buying a replacement when the makeup artist in the photo studio where our graduation pictures were taken used the Kokuryu Summer Cake as a foundation. I must say, I looked really flawless and photo ready. She didn't even place concealer on my horrible dark circles and yet they disappeared.





Instead of buying the Orange Blush, which appeared to be too light for me, I got the shade Olive Rose and Jade. I was unsure of what shade to get since there was no sales assistant to help me choose a shade. :( Good thing it was a pretty close match to my skin.

1 comment:

  1. heloo, ask ko lang kung ndi ba masyadong maputi ung olive rose??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search