Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tropical Inspired Summer Makeup Tutorial


Hi everyone!

Here is a fun, colorful and tropical inspired makeup look. It's so hot here in Manila, I can almost feel summer. Sorry for the lack of videos recently, school schedule has been really tough. And I usually get knocked out everytime I finish my 24-hour duty. So excuse the persistently heavy eyebags. Haha.

I love my Pink Nouveau lipstick from MAC, however the color is too bright for my complexion right now. That's why added a the Mirrored Mocha shade from Ever Bilena. I got lots of compliments from this lip color combo! What lipstick shades you love to combine? share some in the comments section down below!

Message me or leave a comment below for any tutorials you want to see.
Don't forget to like and subscribe!
Thank you for watching my videos!




Products Used:

Base:
Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Eye Cream
Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Facial Moisturizer

Face: 
SanSan Concealer in Beige for the undereyes
SanSan Concealer in Olive for the blemishes
Palladio Natural Finish Oil-Free Herbal Foundationin Light Beige
Fanny Serrano Two-Way Cake in Chino
NichidoBlush in Cool Rum
elf Studio Contouring Bronzer

Eyes
Dollface Avant Garde 88 Color Palette
Fashion21 Waterproof Mascara with Lash Conditioners
Ever Bilena Pro Glitter Eyeshadow in Snow in the Mountain
Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

Lips:
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mirrored Mocha
MAC Matte Lipstick in Pink Nouveau

Tools:
Marionnaud Concealer Brush N34
elf Studio Powder Brush
Marionnaud Slanted Blush Brush N32
Marionnaud Premium Eyebrow Brush N9
Marionnaud Premium Pointed Eye Brush N8
elf Essentials Blending Brush
The Face Shop Eyelash Curler

Music:
The Art of Gardens 
by Dan O http://danosongs.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search