Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tutorial: Brown Smokey Eye for Daytime



Ciao, bellas!

This is my first smokey eye tutorial. This is a very wearable brown smokey eye for daytime. This technique is also great for monolids or those with hooded lids like me!

You can use any similar products. I love using our locally made products to support our local makeup industry and because they're so affordable, yet effective! I absolutely love wearing Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame. It's super pigmented and has a decent staying power. 

I am also currently loving my Olay eye cream. I was beginning to see horrible lines under my eyes sometime ago. That's when I decided that I MUST get a good eye cream. I'm starting to see improvement on my eyes with just a couple of weeks.

Here's the video: 




Products used:
Base:
Olay Total Effect Anti-Ageing Eye Cream
Olay Total Effects Day Cream in Touch of Foundation
SanSan Concealer in Beige
Ever Bilena Mousse Concealer in Honey Beige
SanSan Matte Liquid Foundation in 03
Aido Cream Powder in 03

Cheeks:
Elf Contouring Bronzer
Ever Bilena Blush in Raisin

Eyes:
Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit
Dollface Avant Garde Palette
Shimmering Champagne color for highlight
Satin Finish Medium Brown for lid color
Fashion21 Waterproof Mascara in Black

Lips:
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame

Brushes:
elf Studio Powder Brush
Marionnaud Blush Brush N32
elf Essentials Blending Eye Brush



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search