Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Makeup Basics: Flawless Base

Ciao, bellas!

Hi everyone! I finally made my first youtube video! I just used the Logitech Quickcam Pro900 since my camera's in the service center. :(
Anyways, in the video below, I demonstrated how I usually do my foundation and concealer.

Products used:
Pond's No Blackheads Deep Cleansing Facial Scrub
Silicone Cleansing Pad from Daiso
Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Eye Cream
Myra VitaWhite Face Whitening Lotion
SanSan Concealer in Beige
Ever Bilena Blush in Raisin
Palladio Natural Finish Oil-Free Herbal Foundation in Light Beige
Elf Studio Powder Brush
Aido Cream Powder in 03

 

Please feel free to comment or give tips on how i can improve my video. Thank you for watching!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. You're pretty! The video is not bad. The camera shaked a couple of times but overall, good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rae! Thank you for the feedback! :) I was filming on my bed since it has the best lighting spot during that time. I'm still finding a spot where I can film better.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search