Monday, July 4, 2011

Review: Nichido Juicy Lips in Hawaiian Punch

Ciao, bellas! :)

Finally, another blog post! I've been quite busy at school so i barely had the time to update this blog.

I am obsessed with matte lipsticks. Although i usually have dry lips and i don't get to wear them everyday to school because i hate looking too made up. :)

Last week, i purchased Nichido Juicy Lips in Hawaiian Punch. I originally intended to buy it in Apple Cider, but it was out of stock so i got this one. It sells for JUST 88 PESOS! It is a pinkish brown shade with just a tiny hint of red in it. It's almost like my natural lip color so it suits my complexion really well. It's great for a casual look since it just enhances my natural lip color. :)

Nichido Juicy Lips in Hawaiian Punch


When swatched

On Lips.
I apologize for the lip chapping! :) I am not drinking enough water in a day. :(
The Good:
  • Very pigmented!
  • Glides on smoothly.
  • Not too drying when compared to Ever Bilena's matte lippies.
  • Staying power is quite good. I only reapplied after 4 hours or so.
  • Affordable!
The Bad:
  • Can accentuate chapped lips. Be sure to exfoliate your lips beforehand. :)
  • Tacky packaging. But I can live with that since it's just 88 pesos.
Will I repurchase?
Definitely! I'm excited to try other colors as well!


Thanks for reading my blog!
Have you tried ther lippies from Nichido? What colors do you recommend?
Let me know what you think and drop a comment below. :)

Love lots,

6 comments:

  1. Looks pretty and reminds me of MAC Twig. And I like the name. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I hope it's a dupe. :) There's really a lot of good products in our local brands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aiza! I was looking for Nichido Juicy Lips reviews and your site came up. I love this lipstick. I have tangerine pop. Been using it for a while now. I want to try the other lip colors. What's your favorite? Great Review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried apple cider na rin. But I like hawaiian punch better. How's tangerine pop? I've been meaning to buy Pink champagne, it a very bright pink color! I love it. Haha. I actually like the formula of this line than Ever Bilena's matte lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tangerine pop, apple cider, and hawaiian punch. love these lippies for everyday use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought ity today and I really love it! Gonna try some shades too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search