Friday, April 22, 2011

Skin Care and Make-up Questions!

Ciao, bellas!
Here's a series of question about skin care and makeup habits that's been running around blogs of beauty bloggers. Might as well jump on the bandwagon!


SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice.

What skin type do you have?
Oily

What is your facial wash?
I use Arbutin Soap in the morning. Pond's anti-bacterial facial wash in the evening

Do you exfoliate?
Yes! I love exfoliating.

What brand do you use?
I also exfoliate by using my Local Obagi Peeling Cream.

What moisturizer do you use?
GNC Vitamin C Moisturizing Cream

Do you have freckles?
Nope.

Do you use eye cream?
I use Human Heart Nature's Sunflower Beauty Oil

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I used to. :(

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No. At some point i wanted to. But when I realized that it's active ingredient is BPO, I thought it's not sulit at all. Besides, benzoyl peroxide never worked for me.

MAKE UP

What foundation do you use?
I just use Myra Tinted Moisturizer on regular days. For events, I use Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation. It photographs really well, considering i have acne scars.


How about concealer?
I use Nichido Foundation Stick in Ivory as my concealer. I have major dark circles (thank you very much, med school!) and this one covers it up really well.

Do you know your undertone color?
I have a yellow undertone. :)

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I need practice in placing it!

Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes i know. But i don't follow it! :( I'll do it if I'm super rich and i can afford changing my mascara every three months!

What brand of mascara do you use?
For regular days, Fashion21 Mascara with Lash Conditioners in Black. For events, i love Maybelline Volum'Express Hypercurl Waterproof Mascara. It's a pain in the arse to remove, though.

Sephora or MAC?
I haven't really tried one. I'll get back to this when I'm earning already. :)

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
I wish!

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I use my fingers for fluid foundation/tinted moisturizer. Marionnaud brushes for blush and eye, i adore these brushes!

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
No. My lids are not oily and i have monolids so my eye makeup does not crease. :)

For the face?
Nope. I want to try, though.

What is your favorite eyeshadow?
Hmmm. Right now, my Wet n Wild palette in Greed. But my boyfriend bought me a Dollface Avant Garde palette, so I'll get back to this question once I've tried it!

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid! Fashion21 Dipliner is my HG eyeliner! I want to try Maybelline's gel liner too.


How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not much.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Professional. Not for my level (and budget!) yet.

Do you use mineral makeup?
I want to try Ellana Minerals!

What is your favorite lipstick?
I'm loving this 50 peso Aido lipstick in N! It's a peachy pink color, i love it! And it's not drying.

How about lipgloss?
Fashion21 Fruit Gloss and Careline Lipgloss (the ones in test tube-ish container)in 101

What is your favorite blush to use?
Ever Bilena in Amethyst! I also contour with my elf Bronzing Powder.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No, but i want to try!

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes!!! I'm a sucker for quality but affordable products.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes! But right now, i learn through youtube. I love the Pixiwoo Sisters!

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes, especially if I'm late for school!

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Undereye concealer lighting up on your face especially in pictures!


Do you like colorful shades of makeup?
Yup! I love bright lips!

Which celebrity always has great make up?
For me, Beyonce always wear great make-up.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
My Wet n Wild Brow Kit!

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yup! Especially if it's summer. I hate the icky Manila humidity with make-up on my face. :(

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Of course! :)

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I still have limited makeup experience, but as for the products I've tried, i think Fashion 21 has the best, most value for money local makeup line.

What do you think of Makeup??
It's fun to experiment! :)

Love,

PS. Don't forget to comment! Everybody loves feedbacks! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search