Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Daily Face Routine

Ciao, bellas!

Today I'll be sharing my daily face routine. As a reference, my skin has always been oily and pimple prone since high school. It's only last year I've been able to control my acne. This regimen has helped me keep the acne and the oilies at bay. I hope this can also help you if you're experiencing problems as well.

For cleansing, i use Arbutin Whitening soap i got from Kikay Pink Shop (Her shop) for my face and body. I really find it more gentle than Kojic Acid Soaps. Although I do not find the whitening to be significant. I'm just finishing up my stock of the soaps before changing into a more effective whitening soap.

Do you have any suggestions for a good whitening soap?

Arbutin Whitening Soap from Kikay Pink Shop


After cleansing my face, I pat my face dry with my towel. I know it's a crime to dry your face with a body towel, but i usually rush in the morning because i will be late for school. I think i should really wake up earlier than usual.

As for toners, i usually use the Dickinson's Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner. It's really mild. It was my brother who actually suggested this product after reading it in a Ragnaboards forum. This one really delivers. My pores became less visible and my blackheads lessened as well.

When i feel extra ugly or when i notice that my skin is getting duller, i usually use my Skinaturelle Local Obagi. I use Clarifying Toner and Medicated Astringent instead of the Dickinson's toner. I only apply treatment creams from the Local Obagi at night to promote exfoliation of my skin.

Local Obagi from skinaturelle.com

I recently became a moisturizer freak after I've experienced dryness of my skin after months of using Local Obagi. I tend to hate moisturizers and lotions before because they feel icky and sticky afterwards. When I tried GNC Vitamin C Moisturizing Cream, i started to love moisturizing! I noticed that my skin became more supple, smoother. When I apply lots of the moisturizer before sleeping, ang sarap hawak-hawakan ng face ko in the morning!


GNC Vitamin C Moisturizing Cream


I let my face absorb the moisturizer for about 10-15 minutes before i apply my make-up. For regular school days, i just use Myra VitaGlow Tinted Moisturizer. I make sure i apply it with clean fingers to keep the dirt away from my face! Again, i let my face "absorb" the tinted moisturizer before applying any powder. This evens out my skin tone and conceal slight redness and light discolorations. I'm about to finish my first tube and I'm definitely buying another one.

Myra Vitaglow Tinted Facial Moisturizer in Ivory

I then groom my brows, apply a little blush, pop some Carmex on my lips and dust some Aido Cream Powder all over my face. I concentrate on my T-zone area as this may get more oily during the end of the day.

I hope this post helped! Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Ciao, bella!

Love,


PS. Don't forget to comment! Everybody loves feedbacks! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search